The Le Gras Parish Center holds offices on the first floor for parish staff, ample workspace, and meeting rooms for social services. On the lower level is a conference facility with a large fully equipped commercial kitchen.
The lower level is used for large-scale receptions and overflow services on major holidays. Included in the project and adjacent to the front entrance stands a new 40 foot lighted bell tower containing 3 bells. The largest one weighs almost 4,000 pounds and was originally cast in the 1890’s.
Land surrounding the new center was extensively re-graded to create a full size football field, full size baseball field in an amphitheater setting. Additional work included extensive landscaping, parking, exterior lighting, retaining walls, and concrete stairs throughout the site.